The first nucleus of Villa Orgnani Linda dates back to the 16th century, when the building complex was used as a hunting lodge, which Bernardino Orgnani purchased from Count Antonio Savorgnan in 1649. Between the 17th and 18th centuries, the building took on its current shape and size and since 1711 has been used solely as a residence.

In the Catalogo delle Ville Venete, the house is formally described as follows: “Walking along the long tree-lined avenue that separates the Villa from the town of Plaino, the charm of this country residence is perceived intact. The manor house has sober and elegant forms developed with the typical language of Venetian patrician architecture. The main façade is divided into three parts by the juxtaposition of the central volume, on three levels, with two lower lateral wings. The most significant decorative elements of the front are found in correspondence with the main halls: the high rectangular door on the ground floor and a French window with a wrought iron balcony and triangular tympanum on the main floor”.