Built in the 17th century on behalf of the Lovaria family who still live there, it represents an example of the fusion of the styles of the Friulian manor house and the Venetian villa with an elongated façade and a central tympanum supported by pilasters.
The interiors are characterized by a neoclassical decorative apparatus from the early 19th century. Behind the villa there is a large park and Italian garden.
It has recently been the subject of maintenance work that has brought to light the fresco of the noble coat of arms included in the façade tympanum.
The manorial complex consists of the main building which, with the lateral rustic annexes, forms an irregular “C” planimetric system that encloses the courtyard of honor with a centuries-old plane tree. In 1800 the villa passed to the Spanish branch of the family, who made changes both to the façade and to the interior to adapt the simple forms of the original building to the needs and taste of the new owners.
The residence is a typical architectural example in which the model of the Friulian manor house is fused with that of the Venetian patrician villa with a façade marked by strong linearism.
The main body is divided into three floors, the elongated plan is doubled in width and has a central hall through, while on the front right side is located the staircase. The central part of the main façade is delimited by two pilasters resting on pedestals and is characterized by a triangular pediment, slightly projecting, decorated at its vertices with stone elements.
The courtyard of honor is dominated by a majestic and centuries-old plane tree of about 300 years that is catalogued among the monumental trees of Italy. At the back there is a park, in which you can admire a bright lemon house and rest in the shade of the large shrubs.